Thursday, December 14, 2006

Two Not So Distant- Future Games

Winning Eleven Pro Evolution Soccer 2007 and apparently UEFA Champions League are coming out for XB360. I cannot find one bit of information regarding UEFA, but Winning Eleven is coming in February and because of the fact that Winning Eleven is regarded as the best Soccer franchise available out there, I think this game should be a little less disappointing than FIFA 07. HOPEFULLY.

Other than that, and Virtua Tennis, I am really not looking forward to ANY game, on ANY system.
P.S. The Wii is now at my girlfriends house, because I thought it sucked. She, on the other hand, likes it, so perhaps Nintendo is smarter than all of us, they are bringing everybody back to gaming. Maybe if they had some better games I would give it more of a chance.

1 comment:

MB said...

#1 Do you have FIFA 07 Id really like to play it.

#2 You have a girlfriend? Who is she? Id like to meet her.

#3 I told you that Wii was going to be lackluster for a guy like you. Its for kids and chicks mainly.

#4 The PS3 is the answer to all of your problems!